Hi, I’m Yifan Li (李一帆), a Ph.D. student (2023-) at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) of Michigan State University (MSU), supervised by Prof. Yu Kong. Before that, I obtained my Master’s degree (2020-2023) at the Institue of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICT, CAS) supervised by Prof. Hu Han, and I also collaborate closely with Prof. Shiguang Shan. I obtained my Bachelor’s degree (2016-2020) at Northeastern University supervised by Prof. Long Cheng.
My research interest includes computer vision (CV) and deep learning (DL). More specifically, my goal is to exploit the knowledge from imperfect data (unlabeled or mislabeled data) and improve the model’s generalization and robustness. My current research interest is Embodied AI so that humans can work with machines collaboratively.
I am so excited to witness and participate in the revolution of artificial intelligence. I am also open for collaboration to create better jobs, so if you are interested please reach out and do something cool.
- 2023.08: 🎉 One paper is accepted by BMVC!
- 2023.08: 🎉 Start my Ph. D. journey at MSU!
- 2023.06: 🎉 One paper is accepted by CVPR 2023.
👁️ Computer Vision
ReCoT: Regularized Co-Training for Facial Action Unit Recognition with Noisy Labels
Yifan Li, Hu Han, Shiguang Shan, Zhilong Ji, Jinfeng Bai, Xilin Chen
DISC: Learning from Noisy Labels via Dynamic Instance-Specific Selection and Correction
Yifan Li, Hu Han, Shiguang Shan, Xilin Chen
Affective Behaviour Analysis Using Pretrained Model with Facial Prior
Yifan Li, Haomiao Sun, Zhaori Liu, Hu Han, Shiguang Shan
🔍 Data Mining
Preprint 2023CSGNN: Conquering Noisy Node labels via Dynamic Class-wise Selection, Yifan Li, Zhen Tan, Kai Shu, Zongsheng Cao, Yu Kong, Huan Liu
💻 Other Research Papers
TII 2020An Indoor Localization Algorithm Based on Modified Joint Probabilistic Data Association for Wireless Sensor Network, Long Cheng, Yifan Li, Mingkun Xue, Yan Wang
🎖 Honors and Awards
- 2023.05 Zhiqiang Scholarship of ICT.
- 2023.05, 2022.05 Merit Student of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- 2022.07 Our team (ICT-VIPL) reached the Runner-up in Mult-task learning track in Affective Behavior Analysis in-the-wild (ABAW4) competition.
- 2019.03 Meritorous Award, Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM).
- 2019.01 First Prize, Asia-Pacific Mathematical Contest in Modeling (APMCM).
- 2018.08 National Second Prize, 13-th NXP Cup College Students Intelligent Car Race.
- 2018.08 National Third Prize, iCAN International Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition.
💬 Academic Services
- IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR): 2023
- Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurlPS): 2021, 2023
- British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC): 2021
- International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG): 2023
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI)
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM)
- IEEE Transactions on Biometrics, Behavior, and Identity Science (TBIOM)
- Elsevier: Pattern Recognition (PR)
- 2023.08 - now, Ph.D. Student of Computer Engineering, Michigan State University, United States.
- 2020.09 - 2023.06, Master of Computer Application, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
- 2016.09 - 2020.06, Bachelor of Communication Engineering, Northeastern University, China.